Area Manager, Unite Students
What does the ASRA Chair do?
The Chair of ASRA is involved in all aspects of the associations business.
- To achieve, maintain and promote the association's aims and objectives.
- To work to ASRA's standing orders, constitution and financial regulations.
- To represent the assoication on national bodies.
Full description of roles and responsibilities can be found in the members area.
- Read Next
- Jennie Mort (Sovereign Conference), Administrator A Message From The Chair: Sarah Reynolds
- November Regional Meetings - Save The Dates! What's on: #ASRAhour October The benefits of becomming an ASRA Member... Welcome your new ASRA Regional Reps! Regional Meetings June 2023: In Pictures