Vacancy - South East Representative
Are you based in the ASRA South East region? The Representative position for this region is now vacant!
We want to hear from anyone who might be interested in getting involved!
ASRA Representatives coordinate and represent regional activity and serve a term of three years in office; with a maximum of two consecutive terms.
Other duties include;
- Working to the ASRA Articles of Association
- Attend four ASRA Management Committee meetings
- Disseminate information to members
- Arrange two Regional Meetings each year
- Chair regional meetings
- Welcome and support new members to the region, as well as seeking new membership
If you're interested in getting involved, or would like to learn more, please get in contact.