Finance Manager, Accommodation and Commercial Services, University of Sheffield.
- Number of Years working in Student Accommodation: 23
- Life before Student Accommodation: Local government
- Motto: “Strive to be the best at what you do........ and smile (you might just make someone's day!)”
Term Ends: April 2017
What does the Secretary do?
- To keep a detailed record of income and expenditure to be reconciled with the association's accounts.
- To advise on financial implications of policy proposals.
- To prepare a budget for the ASRA annual confernce.
Full description of roles and responsibilities can be found in the members area.