About ASRA Membership
- Representation on boards and committees: UUK, ANUK, HEEAF, British Property Federation.
- Communication with the largest body of student accommodation professionals in the UK and Ireland.
- ASRA Annual Conference, the leading student accommodation conference in the UK and Ireland. (Reduced delegate rates for members).
- Regional Meetings across 7 regions and 5 countries.
- Networking, Training and Support through ASRA events and media,
- Information Sharing through the ASRA Website
- Professional development for student accommodation professionals.
Joining ASRA as a New Member
- Email the ASRA administrator and request an application form: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the form and submit it by of email.
- Membership application approved by committee.
- Invoices are generated receipt of a completed form.
- Annual renewal subscriptions will be automatically generated once you become a member.
The membership application form will ask for the following information:
- Name of Organisation
- Name of person completing the form
- Name and details of members from your organisation
- Details on which of the named members will act as the main contact
- The main contact will also be the person who is eligible to vote on behalf of your organisation at the AGM
- Category of organisation you work for
- Category of membership
Once your membership has been approved, you will also be given access to the ASRA mailbase.
If you want to know more about how we use your data, take a look here.
- Read Next
- Associate Membership Membership Spotlight: Alexandra Booth Full membership General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- June 2019: ASRA in the news! May 2019: ASRA in the news! Membership Spotlight: Rebecca O’Hare In The Know! We talk all things Student Accommodation with Lynn and Trish Membership Spotlight: Jordan Meates