About ASRA Membership
- Representation on boards and committees: UUK, ANUK, HEEAF, British Property Federation.
- Communication with the largest body of student accommodation professionals in the UK and Ireland.
- ASRA Annual Conference, the leading student accommodation conference in the UK and Ireland. (Reduced delegate rates for members).
- Regional Meetings across 7 regions and 5 countries.
- Networking, Training and Support through ASRA events and media,
- Information Sharing through the ASRA Website
- Professional development for student accommodation professionals.
Joining ASRA as a New Member
- Email the ASRA administrator and request an application form: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the form and submit it by of email.
- Membership application approved by committee.
- Invoices are generated receipt of a completed form.
- Annual renewal subscriptions will be automatically generated once you become a member.
The membership application form will ask for the following information:
- Name of Organisation
- Name of person completing the form
- Name and details of members from your organisation
- Details on which of the named members will act as the main contact
- The main contact will also be the person who is eligible to vote on behalf of your organisation at the AGM
- Category of organisation you work for
- Category of membership
Once your membership has been approved, you will also be given access to the ASRA mailbase.