ASRA Events Officer
Operations Manager, Sanctuary Students
Number of Years working in Student Accommodation: 22
Life before Student Accommodation: Hotel and Facilities Management
What does the Events Officer do?
- Assist in arranging the annual conference
- Sit on the conference sub committee
- Key Executive committee liaison for regional reps
- Act as a point of continuity for the regions
- Liaise with the treasurer to ensure income and costs for regional events are managed within budget
- To work with the ASRA conference organise in relation to deliver best value for money to delegates
- Read Next
- Member Spotlight: Paul Burns ASRA People in Pictures Membership Spotlight: Alexandra Booth
- ASRA 2020: Message from the Chair of ASRA ASRA 2020 In The News! Proud to be working with University Business Global Student Living Live 2020 Accommodation & Booking Information ASRA 2020 Trailer: Embracing Change!