Accommodation Services Manager, Sheffield Hallam University
- Number of years in current position: 25
- Number of year experience in student accommodation: 26
- Number of years working with students: 26
- Life before student accommodation / HE/FE: NHS for 10 years
- Motto in work Never say no until you have thought it through nothing is impossible
Term Ends: April 2018
What does the ASRA Chair do?
The Chair of ASRA is involved in all aspects of the associations business.
- To achieve, maintain and promote the association's aims and objectives.
- To work to ASRA's standing orders, constitution and financial regulations.
- To represent the assoication on national bodies.
Full description of roles and responsibilities can be found in the members area.
- Read Next
- ASRA in University Business Magazine, February 2017
- June 2018! ASRA in the news! ASRA celebrates 21st Birthday at our Annual Conference 2018! General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018 ASRA in the news! The life and times of an ASRA Regional Representative Introducing...Poppy Humphrey! ASRA 2018 Highlights