Accommodation Administrator, The University of St Mark and St John.
- Number of Years working in Student Accommodation: 25
- Life before Student Accommodation: Sales and Administration
- Motto: “There is nothing we cannot deal with.”
Term ends: April 2019
What does the ASRA Secretary do?
- Work with the association's administrator to ensure the successful administration of annual records and subscriptions
- To prepare and circulate papers for the AGM and production of minutes from the meetings
- To implement or follow-up any correspondence or action arising from decisions taken at committee meetings.
Full description of roles and responsibilities can be found in the members area.
- Read Next
- Associate Membership
- June 2018! ASRA in the news! ASRA celebrates 21st Birthday at our Annual Conference 2018! General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018 ASRA in the news! The life and times of an ASRA Regional Representative Introducing...Poppy Humphrey! ASRA 2018 Highlights