Accommodation Administrator, The University of St Mark and St John.
Term ends: April 2019
What do you enjoy most about working in student accommodation?
Meeting the students of course! I've been working in student accommodation for over 25 years now and still love every minute of it!
What does ASRA mean to you?
On-going support, a brilliant network of friends and colleagues- and never feeling alone!
What is your best ASRA memory?
I thought long and hard about this! There are too many to choose from! From Regional Meetings, to our Management discussions, but of course, Conference every year is a highlight!!
What does the ASRA Secretary do?
- Work with the association's administrator to ensure the successful administration of annual records and subscriptions
- To prepare and circulate papers for the AGM and production of minutes from the meetings
- To implement or follow-up any correspondence or action arising from decisions taken at committee meetings.
Full description of roles and responsibilities can be found in the members area.
- Read Next
- Jennie Mort (Sovereign Conference), Administrator
- Member Spotlight: Paul Burns, Accommodation Office Manager, The University of Manchester August 2018! ASRA in the news! ASRA management meetings: behind the scenes Member Spotlight: Paula Dalziel, Manchester Metropolitan University Jennie Mort (Sovereign Conference), Administrator July 2018! ASRA in the news: Futureproofing ASRA!